Monday, October 20, 2014

October Top Box Goodies

I received my October Topbox on Friday, so I have a mind on sharing what I got inside.
For some reason, Topbox gave me this big blue tube. I always opt for the reusable option of the Topbox bag instead of the tube, but they sent me the tube once more. The backside of the content list card is also the London Drugs logo. I think it's to let everyone know you can grab all these items at London Drugs.
This foaming cleanser by Vichy is the first thing I picked up. It is the Purifying Foaming Water Radiance Revealer. It is the full size at 50 ml, and goes for $23 regularly. It is paraben free, and says it is made for sensitive skin, but the fragrance is a little strong, in my opinion. 
The second item is this HD eye shadow primer by Cargo. The quality is nice. I have yet to test out the longevity of it, but the formula consistency is creamy and applies evenly.
Next, is this Lift & Firm 3D Duo Serum 24 Hrs by Lise Watier. There is the Instant Lifting Day Serum and the Firming Night Serum. They both have the same scent overall, but are still too perfumed for me, I think. 

Sometimes I think I complain too much on all these different creams I receive. I do like to think I know what is good for my skin, and disagree much with all these added fragrances.
The last item is something that I will use. It is the Colossal Ink Pen Waterproof Eyeliner in Ultra Black by Prestige Cosmetics. I believe it is part of their Back to Black collection.
The swatches are semi-glossy with the finish. The quality is nice and though you may not be able to have such a fine line with the thick pen tip, I don't think it is very hard to use. The formula isn't too long wearing though, and removes easily with no extra traces with an eye make up remover.

That is all I received in my topbox subscription this time around. Here's a peek into what my sister received this month.
Cheers all!

~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment