Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Tarte Captivates

You've probably seen this cute packaging over at the Tarte display at Sephora throughout the summer. If not, you probably don't shop make up constantly like a product predator... like me. *nervous feet shuffling
Anyway, here it iiiis! As with all of Tarte's Amazonian clay blushes, you get this nifty design that is their signature imprint. I think it's a representation of the Amazon River where the Amazonian clay is harvested from. There's a simple video by Tarte explaining where and why the clay is used for these blushes.

Also with Tarte products, you get well thought out packaging. I think that was a pointer that Maureen Kelly, the founder of Tarte, was set on making -- products that look and feel girly, but enough so that they appeal to anyone feminine no matter their age. I really dig that. It's a great marketing idea too if you think about it. *slow nod
On my skin tone, it is a peachy coral colour. I feel like this shade is suited for the late summer months, and I have been enjoying it a lot this summer.

Think you'll grab this shade too? Thanks for checking in!

~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment