Friday, July 18, 2014

Ipsy's July Glam Bag Goodies

Hey folks, here's another installation of what I received in my Ipsy's Glam Bag this month.
July's bag is a bright pink faux leather baggy. The inside has a white wool lining, I think... That's what it feels like. It's quite flexible, has a nice texture to feel on the outside, and smells like fresh plastic.

The first couple of items I may not actually get to use...

Tints & Sass's lip and cheek stain seems like a fabulous product. It does what it's expected to do, and I expect anyone who love lip and cheek stains will love this one. You get a lot of product, the packaging is very cute, and you get a soft doe-foot applicator that gives you enough product in a single use. The second swatch photo here shows you the staining effect very well. I used makeup remover and soap and water over this, but the product does well. Seriously, this is the ideal staining product. My only issue is, once again, the paraben ingredient in it. *sad face, grumble grumble
Here, we have a dark tanning oil. I love Hang Ten's natural sun screen that I received a couple of months ago, but this tanning oil is something I know for a fact I won't use. And really, that's because I don't need or use self-tanning products. It's not that I don't appreciate getting this, but I am naturally dark. I tan naturally and well with less than maybe ten minutes of being in the sun. I may gift this to someone who will appreciate it more, I think.
Now we're talking with this bright indigo shade. This is Facetious by wHeT. It's a mini polish so it is meant as a deluxe sample. This is a gel finish, and I am definitely digging it! You can get this bright colour with two coats of Facetious. You can grab their nail polishes at their store online. I'm really eyeing the serendipity shade. =D Ipsy gives us a 30% off coupon with any purchase there with the code: IPSY30. Available in the US and Canada. ;P
ENDZ is the first product I've tried from Marrakesh. It's an oil therapy cream for your split ends. It's scent is kind of spicy and musky, and very fitting with the packaging. Another thing I do like on the tube is that it says "NO: Animal Testing, Animal Ingredients, Drying Alcohols, Parabens, THC, Dyes, Propylene Glycol, Petroleum, Phthalates." Now, in my book, that's a long list of being awesome to my hair. Thank you, very much.
Last, we have an eyeshadow duo from bareMinerals. I like the eye looks they give with just the two shades they've provided. I even dig the tiny compact it comes in. I am already a big fan of bareMinerals' products. I think their makeup line is probably one of the best quality stuff you can get out there. You can get bareMinerals at Sephora, or their site at BareEscentuals.com.

Aaaaannnnd, swatch!
This is Muse and Passion, both community faves. Muse appears more matte here, but has a semi-matte finish, meaning it has some fine shimmer in it. Passion definitely compliments it with its sultry shimmery plum hue. I think I will enjoy using these two for sure.

What did you guys get in your bags this month?

Cheers! ;)

~Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment