Friday, June 27, 2014

Tickle Me Pink, Sally Hansen

This is the polish I'll be wearing for the whole of next week. I thought it an appropriate shade for vacation summer fun with a pop of colour. This is Sally Hansen's Tickle Me Pink - 410, from the Complete Salon Manicure line. I think it is part of the new spring lineup, and maybe a permanent shade now. It retails for $8.99 CAD at London Drugs, but may vary depending on the drugstore. I got this as part of one of the limited edition boxes from Wantable when I was subscribed to them. It came with six shades I think. I'm not too sure if this box is available anymore, but the polish is available at wherever your nearest Sally Hansen carriers are.

The colour is a dark, but bright pink than it shows a little more orange-y in the photo. It kind of has that raspberry pink feel to it. Who doesn't love raspberries, and pink? =P

The label suggests two coats, and that is what I have displayed. Even with one coat, I found that the colour was opaque and bright. It dries slightly faster than a regular polish, and I suggest using a base and top coat for a full and longer-lasting effect. The formula is easy and can get messy, but when dried, it's very ideal.
The brush is wider than normal, and roundly tapered , and I find that it's actually easier for application. The handle has a black band around the base which helps the ease of control.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the product. I can definitely see myself wearing this shade all year round too. Hopefully, it's sunny in Toronto!

Cheers!

~Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment